1. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), establishes the following:
- Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in terminal equipment of recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information about their use, in particular, about their use. purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during installation or update through an action Express for that purpose.
- The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature solely for the purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of a service of the information society. expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Allow only communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. INFORMATION PRINCIPLE
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you in an express, precise and unambiguous way that the information that is obtain through the own cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
|Nombre de la cookie||Purpose||How?|
|Session||Register the user’s data entries on the website. Owner: PEDRO HERNÁNDEZ ESCRIBANO.||When the user fills out a form|
|User authentication||Identify you as a registered user and allow you to browse through the different contents of the website. Owner: PEDRO HERNÁNDEZ ESCRIBANO.||Only for the duration of the session|
|Social network plug-in||Allow the user to share content with members of a certain social network. Owner: Social network that puts the cookie (Twitter Inc., Facebook Inc., …)||When there is a plugin or share button in a social network|
|Google Adwords||To guide advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, improve the performance reports of the campaign and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen. Remarketing camapañas. Owner: Google Inc ..||When you access the page|
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
The editor responsible for the web and responsible for the treatment: PEDRO HERNÁNDEZ ESCRIBANO.
In your case, the entities directly related to the editor responsible for the web.
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent for the installation of the cookies will be understood through the marking of the box relative to the acceptance of the «Cookies Policy» provided for that purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly indicate whether or not he accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that he has given his consent, our entity expressly informing him of the possibility of blocking or eliminating the Cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
5. OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install it may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for us to provide services. entity through it.
6. DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user may at any time change the configuration of cookies, block or disable them. For this we provide the mode in the main browsers.
- CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- FIREFOX: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- SAFARI: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
As well as third-party cookies Google Analytics
PEDRO HERNÁNDEZ ESCRIBANO. is not responsible for the content and veracity of third party cookies policies.
7. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
PEDRO HERNÁNDEZ ESCRIBANO. it undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to safeguard them, and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of December 21, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data is approved.
8.EXERCISE OF RIGHTSS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or the treatment, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR FILE OR TREATMENT
The person in charge of the file or of the treatment is PEDRO HERNÁNDEZ ESCRIBANO., With address for the purposes of notifications in Calle Jaen, nº 12 03005 ALICANTE Spain.